Cognitive Sales Position Open
Clear Technologies / Clear Intelligence
We live in an era of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society, and even the workplace by creating professions that didn’t exist before the emergence of Cognitive Computing. As we continue to transform and expand our business practices at Clear Technologies we encourage you to consider being part of our team.
The ideal candidate is customer and execution focused with a proven track record of over achieving growth targets. Candidate should have a passion for emerging technologies such as Cognitive, IoT, blockchain as well as driving business outcomes through these domains by showing how these can transform our clients’ businesses by positively impacting their P&L.
This position has the responsibility for driving and executing the growth of our Cognitive transformation in the market place by leveraging relationships, alliances, and sales and marketing activities. The candidate will build strong relationships with prospects, clients, and ISV sales teams. The Cognitive Sales Leader will work with the team to build and execute a go-to-market strategy that will drive a higher level of engagement with our prospects and clients.
Key Responsibilities and Goals
- Identify and develop collaborative relationships with clients, prospects, partners, and ISVs within defined territory
- Link with ISV sales teams to drive opportunity identification
- Identify and progress client opportunities from identification through closing
- Select and prioritize the high-growth and value revenue opportunities
- Participate in and lead sales and marketing activities
- Develop cognitive client value propositions that clearly identify financial and other business benefits
- Identify and utilize all available resources to help meet territory objectives
- Accountable for driving Cognitive revenue, profit, customer satisfaction and market share gain targets
- Ability to build and lead account strategy including articulating unique value to the c-suite
- Able to envision opportunities and create strong value props—helping client identify high-value proof points (e.g. new solutions, transforming existing solutions, or creating new business models)
- Ability to articulate business models, value, pricing, and terms
- Familiarity with Design Thinking
- Ability to be a trusted advisor by driving a consultative sales approach
Please contact Steven Hargis, email@example.com, for all inquiries on this position.