Expert Storage Engineer/Technical Specialist
Do you know there is only one right answer? Do you measure yourself and others based on your and their ability to follow rules, policies and procedures?
Do you prefer things to people? Do you have an innate sense of urgency and work well under stress and pressure?
If you answer yes to all of the above questions, if you’re a self starter and naturally a good problem solver Clear Technologies, Inc. wants to get to know you better. Please complete our short survey at the link below:
Position Summary: Expert Storage Engineer/Technical Specialist
The primary purpose of this position is to design and implement storage solutions for our current and new customers. This position requires providing pre-sales and post-sales support for a variety of storage solutions, both hardware and software.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform enterprise customer assessments including current assessment and future recommendations
- Must have hands on implementation experience with a variety of storage solutions in the marketplace today including solutions from IBM, EMC, HPE, Pure Storage and Brocade
- In conjunction with the Sales team, take a storage opportunity through the complete lifecycle of problem identification, solution architecting, system configuration, implementation and on-going support.
- Bring current knowledge and future vision of storage technology to company leadership to maintain the company’s competitive position
- Write statements of work for implementation and ongoing management of storage solutions sold by Clear technologies.
- Assist with proposals, presentations and responses to client requests
- Build strong technical relationships with clients and coworkers
- Take ownership of critical issues when they arise and be responsible for escalating to vendor support when necessary.
- Drive the automation and efficiency in clients’ storage environments
- Actively engage Clear Technologies’ storage reporting and analytics service, Visual Storage Intelligence, in all storage analysis opportunities.
- Participate in the proposal and implementation of VSI for all storage customers.
- At least five (5) years’ experience developing and implementing Storage solutions
- Have at least 2 years’ experience analyzing complex infrastructure environments and making recommendations to meet business requirements
- Demonstrated ability to structure, organize and storage projects
- Demonstrated communication, documentation, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and to prioritize workload under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and ability to delegate when appropriate
- Experience with mission critical systems in multi-site environments
- Storage certifications from top tier Storage Vendors
Please contact Steven Hargis, email@example.com, for all inquiries on this position.