We’re searching for an energetic, and action-oriented leader to head up our IT consulting group.
This management position is accountable for a group of client facing consultants. The head of consulting services is responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of all consulting contracts as well as pre-sales engagements.
This position will contribute to the development and execution of the company strategy.
- Play a key role in building a cloud practice
- Lead and grow a team of consultants to support a client base of SMB to large enterprise clients
- Manage resource allocation between pre-sales support for the sales team and billable consulting engagements
- Provides strategic direction and oversight for the team to keeps up skills and ensure quality delivery of projects and client support.
- Works with the sales team to properly scope and deliver SOW’s for project based services
- Acts as a trusted advisor and builds and maintains relationships with the sales team, partner companies and clients to develop a clear understanding of business needs
- Visionary leader with an eye for the future of data center technology and cloud
- Client first mindset
- Strong project management acumen
- Understanding of current and emerging technologies and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts and technologies to business leaders.
- 5 or more years of experience in IT and/or consulting business
- 1 years of IT leadership experience
In order for our team to consider you for employment, you MUST fill out this Pre- Employment survey below:
Please copy and paste this link into your browser and take our survey now! Applicants who do not fill out our survey will NOT be considered for employment!