We are looking for a detailed and dedicated Marketing Manager to join our team in Addison, Texas for an in-office position. The Marketing Manager is responsible for executing e-mail and social media activities to generate leads to expand our B2B Reseller partner and customer base and increase our revenue by acquiring new customer accounts.
Specific responsibilities include working with minimal supervision to leverage prospect, customer, partner lists to conduct live event, online event, and creative marketing activities. Other activities include outbound marketing, including email, SEO, copywriting/editing, graphic
design, and videos to customers, prospects, partners, and media outlets. Other duties may be assigned where necessary.
- 4-5 years B2B marketing experience.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles and correlation to ROI.
- Ability to win partner sales force mindshare through novel and innovative marketing activities.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office 365, Photoshop, Illustrator, marketing automation platforms, WordPress, and all social media platforms.
- Leveraging digital technology and social media to identify prospects and source leads.
- Using Salesforce to pipeline prospective clients using company acquired leads.
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy.
- Confident and upbeat personality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
Skills: In addition to the requirements listed above, the following skills or experience are needed to successfully perform the job:
- Proven strong administration and organizational skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Discipline to setup, track, and analyze marketing campaigns and online activities
- Skill to write B2B-focused articles and promotional materials
- Flexibility to assist with cold-calling
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to adjust to rapidly changing priorities
In order for our team to consider you for employment, you MUST fill out this Pre- Employment survey below:
Please copy and paste this link into your browser and take our survey now! Applicants who do not fill out our survey will NOT be considered for employment!