Staff Accountant Position
Most people don’t know it, but your gift for numbers, analytical processing and bringing projects to perfect resolve has always been unparalleled. Clear Technologies, Inc. is going all in to find the right detailed task master to serve as a Staff Accountant on our team of deep thinkers. Today the odds are in your favor.
Part statistician, part human calculator, your work is never officially done. The pursuit of perfection keeps you going. The Staff Accountant we need to join our team is bound by a sense of duty. Their word is their bond. If your quest for accuracy and work ethic has often gone unnoticed, unappreciated, or held you back, it’s time to make a change. We’re growing, expanding markets, and starting new ventures.
We know your type well, and you’re in demand. Delivering forecasts, department analyses, and financial reconciliations lights your fire. Maintaining financial and personnel records is your passion. For the right candidates this isn’t a job, it’s a calling.
If you have a thirst for knowledge and numbers, take a risk and take charge of your career today. Take the first step towards joining us at Clear Technologies by completing our short survey at the link below:
Position Summary: Staff Accountant – Clear Technologies
The primary purpose of this position is to maintain financial reports, records, and general ledgers; prepare budgets; and perform general bookkeeping.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Review and verify staff data entry records for incoming and outgoing invoices
- Track accounts receivable days outstanding and follow up on past due invoices
- Manage accounts payable and prepare weekly check runs per vendors’ net terms
- Monitor working capital to ensure available cash remains healthy
- Prepare accounting related entries for all general ledger accounts and provide detailed analyses and explanation for all significant transactions
- Regularly maintain detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts
- Assist in preparing consolidated internal and external monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial statements
- Assist with departmental budgeting activities
- Develop and implement accounting procedures through analysis of current procedures and change recommendations
- Manage Clear’s hardware and software maintenance tracking system and facilitate notifications to customers of impending renewal dates
- Oversee digitization process for all accounting records
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Great Plains experience preferred
- Strong math skills
- Ability to analyze figures
- Understanding of technical forms and financial reports
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Exceptional organizational skills
Please contact Steven Hargis, firstname.lastname@example.org, for all inquiries on this position.